Tuesday 25 October 2016

“I want a child without a wife, Babymama” – Uti Nwachukwu

Uti Nwachukwu
Actor and TV host, Uti Nwachukwu, has dropped a hint that he doesn’t want to be tied down by any lady for any reason whatsoever as he declared his aversion to having a wife or even a baby mama.

Although, he pointed out that he would like to have a child, he confused his IG followers when he said he’d like to have one without following the natural procedure(s) that everyone else follows.

He posted on his Instagram page before deleting, he wrote on a post since deleted.”I want Pikin but not wife nor baby mama”.

It would be recalled that Uti recently revealed he was open to selling his sperm for up to N20 million as such an amount would go a long way in offsetting his bills.
“I have actually thought about it, it’s very interesting giving life, so it’s no big deal, If am going to make a woman and her family out there happy, why not? I can, it’s very doable, I will consider selling my sperm to someone that wants a child, because N20M will pay a lot of bills for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment