Tuesday 25 October 2016

I still haven’t got over my twin sister’s death – Kehinde Oshadipe

Gospel singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, cannot get over the death of her twin sister, late Taiwo Oshadipe of the Oshadipe Twins. She made the assertion when speaking on two years without her sisterin an interview with Punch.

She said, “losing my twin sister, two years ago, remains the lowest point of my life. That I survived the experience is still a mystery. We were together right from the womb and to have her suddenly snatched away is the most hurtful aspect of my life.
I am coping with the loss but I can never get over her death. We were very close and did everything together. Having to forge ahead with my life and career without her love, care and guidance, is a heart-wrenching experience. Every day, I wish she never died. I am thankful to God that she left me a piece of her. Caring for her young son, soothes the pain I feel and calms my spirit. I miss everything about her.’

Taiwo Oshadipe died on October 3, 2014 after a brief illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment