Monday 24 October 2016

Imagine Maheeda the nudity model dey celebrate Wedding Anniversary



Maheeda wey all of know say she be bado for nakedness don show us say she self get conscience.

Popular singer and nudist, Caroline Sam, aka Maheeda, is in a grateful mood today as she and her Dutch Millionaire husband celebrate their white and traditional wedding anniversary. The s3x icon hinted in her anniversary message that she was working on becoming a better woman but it is unclear whether she meant quitting public display of her privates. Her husband, Robert has been a pillar of support to her despite her raunchy posts on Instagram.



“Today I celebrate 13years of traditional Marriage and 5years of white wedding is not easy to hold your marriage down for that long…… i just thank God for His love, grace , mercy and divine favor in my life….. and thanks to all my godmothers praying for me to be a better mother , wife and woman , I am a work in progress, thank mums!!!! And thanks to all my fans that has been praying for me to be a better woman, thank you all… I am grateful!!! #gratitude have a great day!!!!,” Maheeda said.

No comments:

Post a Comment