Saturday 29 October 2016

Award winning Afro-Soul singer, Aramide shares cover art for debut album

Aramide Kasumu
Award winning Afro-Soul singer, Aramide Kasumu has shared the cover art for her debut album ”Suitcase”.

“Suitcase” is an embodiment of emotions of love , heartbreak, society, appreciation, God and her ongoing journey.

The photo has a picture of a suitcase up-close with the singers identity.

According to her, “When you are going on a journey, the first thing you think about is a Suitcase, and that is why my debut album is titled “Suitcase”. My “Suitcase” is filled with emotions, love, society; appreciation, God, my journey, heartbreak and I want everyone to come with me on this journey” .

“There is more to come when the album is released” by Novemeber, she added.
The creative musical album “Suitcase” seems to be her first album since hermusical career.

No comments:

Post a Comment